What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Members and searchers please be aware that some of our 'how to' guides do not currently show the intended help photos. This is because photobucket wants to charge a monthly amount for us to view our own pics. The photos are currently being replaced. If you need one of our guides and it is missing pics please let one of the Admin team know and we will make that one a priority for you.
Search found 10168 matches
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:42 am
- Forum: Members Mx-5/ Roadsters
- Topic: Mazda-menders roadsters
- Replies: 300
- Views: 30362
Using the MK 1 as a daily with the low pros light out put is not that great so HID kit ordered H7 8000 bright blue for low beam and i can see, ordered another kit for high beam for using on those back country roads that are not lit....
- Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:35 am
- Forum: recommended tools/ must haves/bargains
- Topic: Lidl Aldi Smart Car Battery Chargers ¬£14
- Replies: 1
- Views: 185
These are good chargers, even for the Panasonic gel OE batt's, accumate chargers are ¬£70 plus which are similar...
- Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:27 am
- Forum: Problems
- Topic: Not so much a problem but a problem question perhaps!!
- Replies: 7
- Views: 446