What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

New here

Introduce yourself here. Tell us all about your passions and your pride and joy. We wont bite.
Bilbo

New here

Postby Bilbo » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 pm

Hi I'm Chris,

I've been on Nutz for about 5 years so probably seen some of you there, as well as various other forums. Previously owned two mk2s and for the last year have owned a '92 Eunos, and in that time I've upgraded and replaced various bits. Thought I'd join up here just to say thank you really, the guides and threads I found on here for CAS o-ring change, alternator belt change, and coilover install were incredibly useful and really helped me get the jobs done right first time. So thanks to anyone that posted or contributed to those threads.

Making progress with the car now, still needs a fair bit of work but currently looking pretty good (in my opinion) on 13s:

ImageEunos Roadster JBW Superlight 13" 13x7 ET-7 Falken ZE914 MX-5 mk1 by Chris Oldham, on Flickr

Cheers

Chris
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Re: New here

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 am

Welcome Chris...if you cannot find what you need just ask buddy...it's what we are here for...glad we have helped you keep her on the road at a honest cost.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
Zed.
Just Run In

Postby Zed. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:41 am

I've a 'J' plate in sorta silver (with black bonnet) & seeing your car on 13" wheels is making me think about the collection of 7 & 8" alleycat & revolution wheels I've got for my 'one-day' Chevette rallycar :think:

only issue being that they are ford (108mm) pcd but I suppose I can re-drill the cars hubs :shifty:

I wish people would stop inspiring me :handgestures-thumbup:

Rich.
Saw it, wanted it, threw a tantrum.............
Got IT :dance:

50-shades of silver...
https://mighty5s.com/thread/2681/50-sha ... r-na-eunos
Bilbo

Postby Bilbo » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:02 am

Cheers mate. Yeah to be honest I never got stuck in with my mk2s, just servicing and easy bits like exhaust and wheel changes. The mk1 has been great experience to actually do the bigger jobs, but I'm one of those people that reads half a dozen threads and a few Youtube videos before starting a job I've not done before.

Cambelt change this spring so that'll be a new one for me!
Bilbo

Postby Bilbo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Zed. wrote:I've a 'J' plate in sorta silver (with black bonnet) & seeing your car on 13" wheels is making me think about the collection of 7 & 8" alleycat & revolution wheels I've got for my 'one-day' Chevette rallycar :think:

only issue being that they are ford (108mm) pcd but I suppose I can re-drill the cars hubs :shifty:

Rich.

Haha mate do it! Shame they're 4x108, but I've seen people re-drill wheels properly and they're fine.

Only issue is ground clearance, I might invest in some frame rails to protect the underside a bit better.
Zed.
Just Run In

Postby Zed. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Bilbo wrote:
Zed. wrote:I've a 'J' plate in sorta silver (with black bonnet) & seeing your car on 13" wheels is making me think about the collection of 7 & 8" alleycat & revolution wheels I've got for my 'one-day' Chevette rallycar :think:

Rich.

Haha mate do it! Shame they're 4x108, but I've seen people re-drill wheels properly and they're fine.

Only issue is ground clearance, I might invest in some frame rails to protect the underside a bit better.

:handgestures-thumbup:

I'm a machinist by trade, have a good home machine-shop & garage facility so most things are doo-able inhouse :dance:

I think ground-clearance is relavant to the ride-hight, I'm more into a useable car than a floor-hugger :lol: and with Welsh roads being somewhat bumpy I'm looking to sort underbody protection (also, ny car's frame-rails are already almost flat :whistle: )

Keep up the good work :handgestures-thumbup:

Rich.
Saw it, wanted it, threw a tantrum.............
Got IT :dance:

50-shades of silver...
https://mighty5s.com/thread/2681/50-sha ... r-na-eunos

Return to “Welcome desk”