What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Members and searchers please be aware that some of our 'how to' guides do not currently show the intended help photos. This is because photobucket wants to charge a monthly amount for us to view our own pics. The photos are currently being replaced. If you need one of our guides and it is missing pics please let one of the Admin team know and we will make that one a priority for you.
Regards
Admin

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Any Questions on the Insurance side of things can be posted in here to be Answered by Dan Dan the insurance man, who is our man in the know
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Regular

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £20,000 worth of cover for the car you are driving.

I'm not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the driving other cars third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn't buy you the extension), the car must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to an Adrian Flux insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their cars like you and I. Using someone else’s car with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their cars, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Dan.
blackyb
Serial Poster

Re: FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Postby blackyb » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Sounds quite reasonable, something to think off at renewal time (with a good quote from AF)

:obscene-drinkingcheers:
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (Why did I sell it!!!!)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!

Return to “Adrian Flux Insurance”