What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Not happy with Adrian Flux

Any Questions on the Insurance side of things can be posted in here to be Answered by Dan Dan the insurance man, who is our man in the know
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Not happy with Adrian Flux

Postby The Captain » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:19 am

Last year went with Flux for all 3 cars. The Sunday before last we bought MK3 which I insured online, thinking I would cancel before the 14 days was up, and get Flux to transfer cover from the MK2 Sport which will be sold to the new one. I have about 4 months left on the policy, happy days, yeah right.

Not that simple. First off the quote was over £1000 against less than £300. I was told they will look into it and to send over the price I had secured online with another insurer. I got an email saying they'd get back to me, I sent over the details and all I get is that infuriating response saying they will reply within 6 working days. OK that was last Friday, but so far nothing at all.

So, I am getting close to not being able to cancel the one I took out online and just letting the one with Flux lapse.

I am alos thinking that when it comes to renewal for the other two then I will be looking elsewhere.

Prices might be good, but customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
JakeD
Regular

Re: Not happy with Adrian Flux

Postby JakeD » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:42 pm

As you say they offer good prices (and were very helpful on the phone when I joined).

When I moved house they wanted over double the amount of the original policy even though only 6 months left on my policy.

in the end I went with someone else, which was more cost effective even taking in to account cancelling and writing off the remainder of my Flux policy.

They have a great reputation, so dont want to speak ill of them, but maybe some constructive criticism like this could help them improve one of their seemingly weaker areas. Maybe its just a couple of isolated incidents.

In a competitive market I'm sure they would value customer retention as much as new customers
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:24 pm

I have already posted this comment up elsewhere.

When we took out the insurance on our Eunos we opted for just 3000 miles a year. We had the Sport as well at the time and used them both. We sold sport and so the little red un was going to obviously get more use so I enquired about increasing the mileage by another 1000.

Adrian Flux wanted almost the same again so we said no and have decided to only use the car selectively till renewal time when we will be upping the mileage and seeing who comes in with the best deal.

:shock:
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:43 pm

I know they say they will reply within 6 working days, but after 4, still no response. I have been giving it some thought tonight and will be looking elsewhere when the other two come up for renewal. Flux will not get my business again.

If I ran my business by telling my clients I will respond within 6 days then I'd be out of business.

6 days - sorry, for that reason I am out.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Regular

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Tue May 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Hi,
I'm really sorry that you appear to be having difficulties with ourselves. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to look into this for you when I'm back in the office tomorrow.
Regards,
Dan.
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Wed May 06, 2015 7:36 am

Thanks Dan, but its too late now, I have emailed back saying not to bother. I will let this policy lapse even though I am selling the car, and then when the other 2 are up for renewal I will be looking elsewhere.
blackyb

Postby blackyb » Sat May 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Following my post, I got a PM from Dan.

Result is a result and a happy customer. Increase in annual mileage for a whole lot less than previously quoted.

I just hope that AF don't simply think of as figure that they think I will happily pay at renewal as I always do my research and go for the best offer so fingers crossed that their quote is ultra competitive so as to keep my business.

:wink:
1993 1.6 Eunos Roadster (gone)
1998 UK Mk 2 1.6 (gone)
2003 1.8 SVT Sport (shouldnt have sold it)
1991 1.6 Eunos Roadster with a bit of bling.

Life is a journey, best travelled topless in an MX5!!
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Mon May 11, 2015 7:52 am

blackyb wrote:Following my post, I got a PM from Dan.

Result is a result and a happy customer. Increase in annual mileage for a whole lot less than previously quoted.

I just hope that AF don't simply think of as figure that they think I will happily pay at renewal as I always do my research and go for the best offer so fingers crossed that their quote is ultra competitive so as to keep my business.

Result there then mate, shame he didn't bother contacting me.
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Regular

Postby DAN@ADRIAN FLUX » Mon May 11, 2015 4:00 pm

The Captain wrote:

Hi,

I did offer to assist and will happily look in to any issues if you can drop me a PM.

Kind regards,
Dan.
The Captain
Turbo Charged

Postby The Captain » Mon May 11, 2015 4:03 pm

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX wrote:
The Captain wrote:

Hi,

I did offer to assist and will happily look in to any issues if you can drop me a PM.

Kind regards,
Dan.
You did indeed.

Return to “Adrian Flux Insurance”