What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Members and searchers please be aware that some of our 'how to' guides do not currently show the intended help photos. This is because photobucket wants to charge a monthly amount for us to view our own pics. The photos are currently being replaced. If you need one of our guides and it is missing pics please let one of the Admin team know and we will make that one a priority for you.
Regards
Admin

92 to 95 emissions and CAT requirements, the answer

General chat on all things Mx/Roadster
Wardy
Just Run In

Re: 92 to 95 emissions and CAT requirements, the answer

Postby Wardy » Sat May 21, 2016 12:16 am

Sorry to bump this thread after nearly two years, but I have a question....

I found this thread as it almost exactly answers what I was searching for. But on the last point raised, I'm in the same boat. Mine's 93 import, but the V5 says 'Mazda MX-5'.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the V5 amended, so Eunos Roadster is listed?
Phil H
New

Re: 92 to 95 emissions and CAT requirements, the answer

Postby Phil H » Sat May 21, 2016 9:47 am

I have changed both of my V5's to read Eunos. Bit of a long story, but I had one done and when I applied to get the second one changed they advised the original one should not of been changed and reverted it to MX-5. The only way the DVLA would let me change them was to get a letter from Mazda UK confirming that it was a Eunos import.

As I remember, for that, I had to send my V5's to Mazda UK. they then confirmed in writing on Mazda headed paper that they were Eunos vehicles and they themselves posted it all off to the DVLA, who then issued me with new V5's reading Eunos. I think Mazda may make a nominal charge (about £20) to do this, but not sure.

if you want to do this, I will see if I can sort out any contact names from Mazda who I dealt with, as it will be in my paperwork somewhere I am sure. Or you may be able to do it through your local Mazda dealer.

Return to “Mx/Roadster Chat and Banter”