What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
********We would like to take a moment of your time in thanking everyone that as helped us keep this forum going, from donations, sponsorship, hands on help and all the members that have used us, as it was built to help follow owners keep their passion on the roads, as we step into 2020 we hope all your hopes and dreams come true, we need to heart felt thank the owners that have given donations to help us carry on already so early into the new year and believing in what we are trying to do for everyone , it is also with great pride we thank AUTOLINKMX5 Mr Andrew Stott for sponsoring us again for this year, Andrew is not only a business but a very passionate petrol head and is always there to help fellow members in need regardless, the monthly discount code is always updated every end of the month with a fresh code so jump on getting it cheaper from us and Andrew , looking into this year we are hoping to arrange mazdamenders tech days/weekends this year to become the norm to meet and get our hands dirty all together, drive her like you stole her and weld that smile in place. *********
The mazdamenders team

More body repairs

Spray shop and custom fabrication.....where all the magic happens.
Drop in and look at what Ste's magic hands can do in getting rid of the tin worm and making them all look like new again also adding and making one off body kits.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Re: More body repairs

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 pm

Is she finished yet?
Need to speak to you about Tony's baby
And when do you want mine to play with? :wink:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 being rebuilt,
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 (claimed by daughter)
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ...being rebuilt

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 pm

If there is any body who reads this post and want a full costing on a similar job or even just a one panel job, we do everything from just polishes to mirror backs, full resprays, one off custom work, airbrushing, candy paints flip paint you name it we do it just pm me here or follow the link in my signature to out website for the phone number
Regards
Ste
td-05 turbo@.6bar 190.8hp
Build thread
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1399
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:29 pm

mazda-mender wrote:Is she finished yet?
Need to speak to you about Tony's baby
And when do you want mine to play with? :wink:
M-m

Done a while now and we will be doing yours once we have finished Paul's.
And just let me know what is goin on with tony's wether he comes to us or I go to his or yours
Build thread
The Slickster
Just Run In

Postby The Slickster » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 am

roadster1980 wrote:
mazda-mender wrote:Need to speak to you about Tony's baby
M-m

And just let me know what is goin on with tony's wether he comes to us or I go to his or yours

Hiya Ste,

Sorry it's took a while to get back to you, but I spoke with Wayne last night about bringing the car to you a week on Saturday 20th April. You let me know the best time for you, and we'll be there.

And gotta say that looks a magnificent job you've done with that white mk1.

Until the 20th m8.
No more 1996 Ex ministerial Jaguar Sovereign - The "estranged/venomous one" has it - hey ho, onwards and upwards
1990 Custom paint MK1 Eunos - A joy to drive
1994 Black MK1 Eunos - Track Dawg
2005 Mitsubishi L200 Club Cab Pick-up
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:05 am

The Slickster wrote:
roadster1980 wrote:
mazda-mender wrote:Need to speak to you about Tony's baby
M-m

Hiya Ste,

Sorry it's took a while to get back to you, but I spoke with Wayne last night about bringing the car to you a week on Saturday 20th April. You let me know the best time for you, and we'll be there.

And gotta say that looks a magnificent job you've done with that white mk1.

Until the 20th m8.

Spoke with Wayne this morning and date is set at that for now, we will have a good look over it and advise from there
Build thread
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 am

Build thread
Gus6
New

Postby Gus6 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi ste I live at the back of you on Gloucester avenue just bought a merlot and looking at the job you've done on the white one looks fantastic what would something like that cost total respray and new rear arches thanks
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Gus6 wrote:Hi ste I live at the back of you on Gloucester avenue just bought a merlot and looking at the job you've done on the white one looks fantastic what would something like that cost total respray and new rear arches thanks

If you want me to come round and take a look to give you a proper price I can just say when
Build thread
Gus6
New

Postby Gus6 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:20 pm

Ste came round today looking at getting total job done on merlot just wana say cheers for coming round will be getting car done soon :handgestures-thumbup:
Yolo
Epic Poster

Postby Yolo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:11 am

That is amazing and it makes you wonder why so many break them when you can resurrect that considering the rust. :clap:
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Meister Suspension - Mk2.5 leather seats - IL Motorsport Bushes - 1.8 brake upgrade
Getting there slowly
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4699
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:53 am

Yolo wrote:it makes you wonder why so many break them when you can resurrect

Cost/money :wink:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 being rebuilt,
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 (claimed by daughter)
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ...being rebuilt

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:34 am

Gus6 wrote:Ste came round today looking at getting total job done on merlot just wana say cheers for coming round will be getting car done soon :handgestures-thumbup:

No probs looking forward to working my magic on it and get it looking brand new again
Build thread
paggers
Serial Poster

Postby paggers » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Very impressive. I reckon you will be getting some of my business later in the year (once all the nice top-down driving weather is gone). Car had sills done and full respray less than 2 years ago but already got rust coming through on drivers side on rear arch, front corner of the front wing, at the sill join and inside the door shut on the floor. I won't say who did the previous work (and I didn't pay for it anyway) but very disappointed that the rust is back so quickly.
Niall

1997 1.8i Roadster in Black
- Induction kit, Stainless Exhaust System, Lowered Springs
1998 1.8i S MX-5 in Silver
- Under restoration

Also into taking a few pictures - check out my website.
roadster1980

Postby roadster1980 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:56 pm

paggers wrote:Very impressive. I reckon you will be getting some of my business later in the year (once all the nice top-down driving weather is gone). Car had sills done and full respray less than 2 years ago but already got rust coming through on drivers side on rear arch, front corner of the front wing, at the sill join and inside the door shut on the floor. I won't say who did the previous work (and I didn't pay for it anyway) but very disappointed that the rust is back so quickly.

No problem gimme a shout when your ready and I will go through things with you

Ste
Build thread

Return to “Ste & Gavin @ Fat Fenders custom bodyshop”