What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Abingdon 12 April 2013 with Motorsport Events

Conversation about driving your MX fast on the track.
Drift, Hillclimbs, Sprints, Autotests.
Lazza
Site Admin

Abingdon 12 April 2013 with Motorsport Events

Postby Lazza » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 pm

With Motorsport Events

I'm booked onto this now. I believe the PlanetMX5 Motorsports car will be there too (I'm a member but want to use my own car for this one) and there are a few from PH already booked on too.

Any more takers? It's a decent track for MX5s with a good combination of straights, fast corners and a more technical twisty section.

Fuel is very close to the airfield - just off the A415 around where it says Abingdon Four Pillars on the map.

Video from a previous trip 8)
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
17” OZ Racing Superturissmo wheels (for the toad)
15” Rota Circuit 10 wheels (for track use)
PaulH
Serial Poster

Re: Abingdon 12 April 2013 with Motorsport Events

Postby PaulH » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:29 am

See you there, will pay a visit to say hello & spectate for a bit in the morning, Paul H.
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 pm

Cool, it'll be good to see you mate. You must be keen though as there really isn't much spectating to be done at an airfield track day. You can't walk around the track at all and you can't see a lot from the paddock.
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
PaulH
Serial Poster

Postby PaulH » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Hi, purely a social before I go back over the road to Tesco's & do my Mothers food shopping, see you there, B Rgds, Paul H.
spoon
Just Run In

Postby spoon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:39 am

if i can grab up some funds might bring a car down see if my work friend wants to get his mk1 out aswell but we just did keevil this weekend and money is tight.
Li5

Postby Li5 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 am

spoon wrote:if i can grab up some funds might bring a car down see if my work friend wants to get his mk1 out aswell but we just did keevil this weekend and money is tight.

Just seen date of original post........not sure if this is running this year on same date
Liz

MK1 J2Ltd
Lazza
Site Admin

Postby Lazza » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:22 pm

:lol: Take a look at Motorsport Events website, they do a number of days there, including one this Friday.
Lazza

2001 Mk2.5 MX5 1.8 Sport
Hard Dog Deuce
GAZ Gold Pro
Mk3 seats
Li5

Postby Li5 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Lazza wrote::lol: Take a look at Motorsport Events website, they do a number of days there, including one this Friday.

:lol: did look around before posting this morning to check dates but missed this weekend
Advantage now....I found more 'local' tracks....just need to speak to the 'Tame Mechanic' get him moving on the kit car :lol:
Liz

MK1 J2Ltd
spoon
Just Run In

Postby spoon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:48 pm

yeh sorry i missed the original date but checked trackdays.co.uk and saw abingdon this weekend and glossed over that

cheers for the pm li5 can't reply yet due to lack of posts i suspect.

Return to “Track / Racing”