What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Blyton Sprint 19th oct

Conversation about driving your MX fast on the track.
Drift, Hillclimbs, Sprints, Autotests.
nedski
Serial Poster

Blyton Sprint 19th oct

Postby nedski » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:33 am

Just to let people know, myself and half a dozen more from Scunny will be going.
The day is split in half with open pitlane in the morning and timed sprints in the afternoon. You get plenty of track time and around 5/6 sprints in the afternoon.
The sprint is timed but is also for fun and not a proper competition. We go for bragging rights down the pub :handgestures-thumbup:

It's with Mazda on track at £129 and open to any car not just mx5's.
Come along and say hi :handgestures-thumbup:
Mk1 1.6 Turbo. Gaz shocks. Tr Lane roll bar.
Garage Owner, Lincolshire
Helper to the Scunny track day crew and North Linc's Track Day Club.
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk
agent_orange
Epic Poster

Re: Blyton Sprint 19th oct

Postby agent_orange » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:12 pm

Im tempted to come along. Will be the last session at Blyton for this year if I am not mistaken.
2003 Mk 2.5 Euphonic Velocity Red Sadly died of rust cancer
1999 Mk2 VS
1991 Mk1
nedski
Serial Poster

Postby nedski » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:12 pm

It was fun last time with about a dozen mx5's
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk
agent_orange
Epic Poster

Postby agent_orange » Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 pm

nedski wrote:It was fun last time with about a dozen mx5's

Yeh was really good last time. Perfect conditions.
1999 Mk2 VS
1991 Mk1
nedski
Serial Poster

Postby nedski » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:26 pm

You was there ?
I don't know if we spoke. I did get talking to the lads with the gold mk2's and the yellow mk1.
I came second to one of them gold mk2's. i've been loaned some 888's to have a better crack. Although if I take them it's bound to rain
www.stokesofkelsey.co.uk
agent_orange
Epic Poster

Postby agent_orange » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 pm

nedski wrote:You was there ?
I don't know if we spoke. I did get talking to the lads with the gold mk2's and the yellow mk1.
I came second to one of them gold mk2's. i've been loaned some 888's to have a better crack. Although if I take them it's bound to rain

Yeh I was there, dont think we had a chat, although you never know. To be honest, didnt get to chat to many as I was busy encouraging my girl to go faster - who won a trophy in the end so worth the effort Id say :lol: :auto-layrubber:

Didnt get an amazing time in myself, but beat my personal best. And apparently my Barum tyres are ditch finders :P

If I go to the October event, will make an effort to dig you out :handgestures-thumbup:
1999 Mk2 VS
1991 Mk1

Return to “Track / Racing”