What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Fleas sh*tter project

A place for members to show off their pride and joy. Also room to document your projects.
threeflies
Regular

Re: Fleas sh*tter project

Postby threeflies » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm

DIY heat shield Flea. Superb :text-goodpost:
Pete - MK2.5 sport 2002 Sunlight Silver
storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:02 pm

Excellent thread, thanks for sharing, will be using it as inspiration for my Eunos. What are the updates?
1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young!
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:10 pm

Cheers guys. Other stuff been going on in my life so it's been on the back burner I'm afraid. I'll have to get back on with it once my arms mended
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
storm
Site Admin

Postby storm » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:40 pm

flea wrote:Cheers guys. Other stuff been going on in my life so it's been on the back burner I'm afraid. I'll have to get back on with it once my arms mended

Been just over a year buddy. how's the arm? Us lowly creatures need updates. :teasing-neener:
1. A car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, 2. Resale wont save your life in an accident, 3. Genius has limits, stupidity has none, 4. Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level & beat you with experience, 5. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young!
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Its been a year I know. Arm still giving me trouble but they did tell me it could take about 2 years.
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Yolo
Epic Poster

Postby Yolo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:14 am

Just about to do what you have done here, with the underside getting treated. What did you use under the boot floor as it looks matt then else where everywhere is is a more gloss finish?
I keep putting this off as a I don't want to mess it up but is there an absolute right way to do it? :confusion-confused: :confusion-confused: :confusion-confused:
Mk 1 Eunos 1.6 Silver
Meister Suspension - Mk2.5 leather seats - IL Motorsport Bushes - 1.8 brake upgrade
Getting there slowly
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4699

Return to “Members Mx-5/ Roadsters”