What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Few Mk1 bits, including from R-Ltd

Mx/Roadster parts for sale, All Mk's....
Welcome to the Bat Cave!
Ratz
Regular

Few Mk1 bits, including from R-Ltd

Postby Ratz » Wed May 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Evening All

I have the following for sale, putting on MM in advance of other sites to give you guys first dibs:

1. Red tonneau cover, original Mazda, in excellent condition. I'm sure you'll know how rare these are so I'm looking for £85 + postage.

2. Almost as rare, in the UK especially I have a single centre cap for the Mazda 15" BBS wheels, again in almost perfect condition, £50 + postage.

3. Not so rare but in excellent condition, an original Nardi steering wheel as found in the RS-Ltd complete with hub & rubber collar. Please note that I don't have the screws to mount the wheel to the hub so you will need to check you can get hold of these. £50 + postage

4. Plain black Roadster original floor mats in very good condition, just need a wash. £20 + postage.

All located in Wilmslow if you'd rather collect.

For pictures see the following link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bx-JA_4JIeamYjhJRGpOTkN3YmM
2006 2.0 Sport in Copper Red

How many times do I have to say "No it's not a hairdresser's car...."
Banzai

Re: Few Mk1 bits, including from R-Ltd

Postby Banzai » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Hi Ratz, are these bits still available?
Ratz
Regular

Re: Few Mk1 bits, including from R-Ltd

Postby Ratz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi Banzai

May have sold the BBS centre cap but other bits still available.
2006 2.0 Sport in Copper Red

How many times do I have to say "No it's not a hairdresser's car...."

Return to “Auto jumble”