What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Explain your user name?

Anything goes in here.. within reason
Jetmech
Just Run In

Re: Explain your user name?

Postby Jetmech » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:39 am

Mine is easy, I am a mechanic & I work on Jet airliners.
Simon.
NB California
PaulH
Serial Poster

Re: explain your user name

Postby PaulH » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:44 am

Known as "zetec2", used to sprint & hillclimb a 220BHP Ford Focus with a 2.0 litre Zetec engine.

The e-mail address is "samba1360", don't dance !, that one is as a result of our 1285cc Group B Talbot Samba Rallye which "lunched" the very expensive 1285cc homologated engine at Curborough, so we fitted a 1360cc engine out of a Samba cabriolet then put the 4 wheel drive sytem out of a Citroen Visa Mille Piste in it, was very quick until my Son rolled it (again - Curborough - his enthusiasm overtook his ability !) into a ball, , next was then a Skoda 120 ex works car, oh what fun we have had !, Paul H.
PaulH
Serial Poster

Postby PaulH » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 am

Just realised that my user name shows as PaulH well Paul is my christian name, surname begins with H, guess that works !, rgds, PH.
BenF
Epic Poster

Postby BenF » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Don't think I need to explain mine....
Nobby
New

Postby Nobby » Tue May 10, 2016 10:51 am

I'll leave it to your imagination !! :teasing-neener:
The Lady in my Life.....My BRG 1990 MK1 Eunos.....It was Love at First Drive !!
Brgdane
Regular

Postby Brgdane » Wed May 11, 2016 8:54 pm

My name is not Dane, i am one!
And i drive a 1991 brg miata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Syndrome
New

Postby Syndrome » Sun May 15, 2016 1:50 pm

I got told I look like Syndrome off of the Disney movie The Incredibles... just kind of stuck :D
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Sun May 15, 2016 6:30 pm

My mate who owns a garage & also flies used to say the flying flea is here when I turned up in the flea.
Turns out that this is called the flying flea. The name stuck.
Attachments
flea.PNG
flea.PNG (182.57 KiB) Viewed 47790 times
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Mon May 16, 2016 7:33 am

I mend mazda's, the name was done to wind someone up and a p*ss take to a badge wearer of the club after attacking an owner/member everytime they posted anything on their board, and just stayed, because it worked, because that's what i does init .
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
Skid
New

Postby Skid » Tue May 31, 2016 2:35 am

Years ago I had an XR3, then a 205 GTi, drove enthusiastically and my name's Mark. My colleagues started calling me Skid, nothing to do with the driving!
Mk 2.5 Euphonic, Velocity red.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 am

Skid wrote:Years ago I had an XR3, then a 205 GTi, drove enthusiastically and my name's Mark. My colleagues started calling me Skid, nothing to do with the driving!

:laughing-rolling:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
The Polishing Booth
New

Postby The Polishing Booth » Tue May 31, 2016 3:53 pm

My last name is Booth and I sell Car Polishing products.

Michael
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:04 am

Loving these reasons
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Ratz
Regular

Postby Ratz » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:05 pm

We used to have pet rats called Starky & Hutch, best pets ever - if only they lived longer than 18 months. Their favourite food was brioche soaked in strawberry milkshake :)
2006 2.0 Sport in Copper Red

How many times do I have to say "No it's not a hairdresser's car...."
Vanquishman
Regular

Postby Vanquishman » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:07 am

Newport Pagnell made Vanquish. I bloody love them and would have one in a heartbeat. Only thing stopping me is the lack of funds to buy one!!

Return to “General chat and banter”