What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Having problems logging in? Please clear your cache and remove the MazdaMenders related cookie from your browser.
If you need assistance doing this, don't hesitate to contact us on FaceBook or email forum-admin@mazdamenders.net stating the browser you use.

Regards
Admin

Anyone Suggest Good Child Seats for a mk1?

Got a problem, need some advice ?
Get in here and ask the pros. There will always be one to bring you the correct answer, quickly.
Please bare in mind advice offered by some may not be correct. Pay attention to user ratings and status for a better idea on their knowledge.
mattpc
New

Anyone Suggest Good Child Seats for a mk1?

Postby mattpc » Sun May 13, 2018 8:33 pm

We're covered right now as the Maxi Cosi Cabrio I think it's called goes in ok. When her legs get longer though it's going to be an issue. Can anyone recall what car seats they used with their baby and toddler in a mk1 please? Thank you.
mattpc
New

Re: Anyone Suggest Good Child Seats for a mk1?

Postby mattpc » Sun May 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Btw any other would be buyers, I assumed that isofix would mess up fitting the seat in to other cars. So I was thinking the mk1 would need a different seat from my wifes car. Turns out that at least on some you can use the iso fix base or NOT use it. Therefore we leave the base in my wifes car and use the seatbelt to strap the same seat in to my mk1. :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Return to “Problems”