What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

1990 mx5 silver eunos G reg SOLD SOLD GONE

Mx/Roadsters for sale From us and you,Any traders DO need to get in touch first ,otherwise it will be removed
alan
Regular

1990 mx5 silver eunos G reg SOLD SOLD GONE

Postby alan » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Well after a lot of hard work and a lot of new parts I will know be selling my eunos.
MOT September 2013
4 very good tyres.
Very good roof.
Accerator pedal bracket repaired (welded).
New gearbox gaiters top and btm changed gear change oil.
All brakes striped and lub.
New slave cylinder.
New top ball joint steering boot covers.
New btm ball joint nsf.
Two new track rod ends.
New p/s adjusters & Belt.
Cam belt changed last year (have reciepts).
New thermostat /anti freeze.
Oil and filter change + oil flush.
Black Tonneau cover.
This is a work in progress and I may add some more bits as I go along (flash to pass and maybe new number plate plinth does not have one on at the moment)
Flash to pass now fitted
The car is ready to drive away.
I have posted photo's on here so you will be able to judge for your self from them.
There are some scrathes on the os door and rear bumper and a couple of small dents as you would expect for a 22yr old car but other wise ok all drains are clear.
The car is taxed.
I am asking for £1250ono
I now need the space on my drive as my daughter will be leaving her car on the drive.
If interested please PM me to view send me your e-mail address and I will send photo to you.(my photo are to big to fit here)
Alan
Last edited by alan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1990 Silver MK1 1600 SOLD
You have the right to remain silent Anything you say will be misquoted then used against you
IF YOU CANT FIX IT WITH A HAMMER YOUVE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM
128primrose

Re: 1990 mx5 silver eunos G reg for Sale

Postby 128primrose » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Hi, would you please send me some pics to email removed, use PM to make contact.
Many thanks

Roger
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Alan
When you have replied to roger and logged his e-mail,can you let me know please so i can edit it away, as i would not want roger to start getting spam and what nots.
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Hi Roger. May be best to PM your email address & edit it out of your post. This will prevent you getting loads of spam male & suchlike. If you like one of us mods can remove it?
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8

Return to “The forecourt (Mx-5/roadsters)”