What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Garage clear up

Draig
Regular

Garage clear up

Postby Draig » Mon May 28, 2018 8:21 pm

(just spent an hour trying to sort pics for this thread with no luck, I'll have another go tomorrow (think flickr is messing with me)) but thought i would get the post going, if you want pics fast please PM me :text-worthless: )

edit:- pics now working

Heya all

Long time no chat.

Finally got round to clearing out the garage (only took a year) and locating all the bits I collected for my old M(ex)x5 so am putting up here for cheap as I need the space.

All bought for a Mk1 but some may be interchangable.

Driver Rear Wing (genuine Mazda panel not repair part, no dents just one scuff as photo but would be painted over anyway) - £150

Image Image

Suspension Alignment bolt set (x4) - £5 each

Passenger Side door to body weather strip - £30

All are genuine Mazda kit price not including postage (not sure how to do the panel yet may have located a box big enough)

The rest below are free to a good home (and anyone who can identify, mine are best guesses)

Headlight bulb (x2)

Chrome rear deck screws (x2)

Nuts (x4) - I think these are for the top suspension mounts

Random - These I have no clue, possibly exhaust?

Return to “Items For Sale”