What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Having problems logging in? Please clear your cache and remove the MazdaMenders related cookie from your browser.
If you need assistance doing this, don't hesitate to contact us on FaceBook or email forum-admin@mazdamenders.net stating the browser you use.

Regards
Admin

Spare 100k Anyone?

Chat about anything to do with cars that are not Mx/Roadster related
User avatar
DavesBRG5
Moderator
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby DavesBRG5 » Sun May 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Maybe one for Andrew to go alongside the chrome MK2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331185917777? ... 8984517228
DAVE

1992 ROADSTER 1.6 Tanabe Sustec suspension, Cusco bracing, Momo Prototipo steering wheel, Mike Satur TT Hoops, Jass Performance interior bling.

Image
User avatar
flea
Site Admin
Posts: 6618
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Medway towns, Kent

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby flea » Sun May 25, 2014 7:54 pm

:eek:
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Happy Mondays
Regular
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby Happy Mondays » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Not sure if I really like it or really hate it? :confusion-confused:
sarahjane
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby sarahjane » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:34 pm

DavesBRG5 wrote:Maybe one for Andrew to go alongside the chrome MK2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331185917777?clk_rvr_id=638984517228


Hi I was looking at few cars that I quiet like on ebay, do you think its a safe option to purchase cars from ebay from a private seller?

cheers will appriciate your help
The Captain
Turbo Charged
Posts: 2383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby The Captain » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 pm

sarahjane wrote:
DavesBRG5 wrote:Maybe one for Andrew to go alongside the chrome MK2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331185917777?clk_rvr_id=638984517228


Hi I was looking at few cars that I quiet like on ebay, do you think its a safe option to purchase cars from ebay from a private seller?

cheers will appriciate your help

No reason why not, as long as you look at the car before parting with the money.
simes2000
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Weardale, Co Durham

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby simes2000 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:09 pm

Only really safe if you can look at the car BEFORE bidding (or get somebody you trust to do so for you) otherwise you can only refuse the transaction if it does not meet the sellers description. most sellers are canny enough to not mention anything too detailed!
The Captain
Turbo Charged
Posts: 2383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby The Captain » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:19 pm

I have bought 2 MX5's on ebay from private sellers, hitting Buy Now before seeing the cars and no problems, not everyone is dodgy. Read the ads carefully, any spelling mistakes, unnecessary abbreviations, poor quality images etc. mean they cannot be putting a lot of effort into selling the car.
User avatar
DavesBRG5
Moderator
Posts: 2223
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 pm
Location: Bedfordshire

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby DavesBRG5 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:11 pm

The Captain wrote:I have bought 2 MX5's on ebay from private sellers, hitting Buy Now before seeing the cars and no problems, not everyone is dodgy. Read the ads carefully, any spelling mistakes, unnecessary abbreviations, poor quality images etc. mean they cannot be putting a lot of effort into selling the car.


Same here. I bought both my MK1s on Ebay. I just asked loads of questions & for more photo`s before travelling.

If you can`t view before bidding you still have the option to walk away without handing over any cash if it`s not as described.
DAVE

1992 ROADSTER 1.6 Tanabe Sustec suspension, Cusco bracing, Momo Prototipo steering wheel, Mike Satur TT Hoops, Jass Performance interior bling.

Image
simes2000
Regular
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Location: Weardale, Co Durham

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby simes2000 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:27 pm

I didn't mean to imply that everybody selling on EBay was dodgy - plenty of perfectly good sellers.

it is just that you need to be aware that hitting that button is a contract to buy and that your only recourse if it turns out to be not what you expected is if it is 'not as described' so you need to take care.
sarahjane
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Spare 100k Anyone?

Postby sarahjane » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:50 am

The Captain wrote:
sarahjane wrote:
DavesBRG5 wrote:Maybe one for Andrew to go alongside the chrome MK2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331185917777?clk_rvr_id=638984517228


Hi I was looking at few cars that I quiet like on ebay, do you think its a safe option to purchase cars from ebay from a private seller?

cheers will appriciate your help

No reason why not, as long as you look at the car before parting with the money.


cheers mate, still looking.

Return to “Non Mx/roadster general car topics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests