What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
Members and searchers please be aware that some of our 'how to' guides do not currently show the intended help photos. This is because photobucket wants to charge a monthly amount for us to view our own pics. The photos are currently being replaced. If you need one of our guides and it is missing pics please let one of the Admin team know and we will make that one a priority for you.

Crystal Palace Sprint

Old posts and threads live in here for Track and Racing ,please feel free to have a nosey.
Colin S

Crystal Palace Sprint

Postby Colin S » Tue May 22, 2012 4:11 pm

For those that may be interested, Sevenoaks and District motor Club of which I am a member, is running a two day sprint and car show at Crystal Palace this coming week end 26-27th May.

For more details see here

I will be there taking pics and my MX5 will be on the Sevenoaks stand along with at least one other, and possibly up to five-they are proving quite popular for club motor sport.

There are also a couple entered in the sprint one of which is listed as supercharged which could be "interesting" :)

(and yes I have copied my post on Life forum-Lazy moi :) -well I am supposed to be working!)
Racing Bronze Mk2 1.8iS

Return to “ARCHIVE:- Track / Racing”