What you put in, you'll get back ten fold
***** THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE SITE AND HELPING YOU,OTHERWISE IT CLOSES AND ALL THIS ON LINE GARAGE IS GONE FOR GOOD*****

Greetings and welcome to menders, this site was built for every owner that might need her to help keep those bills low and also keep them on the road where they belong, she is run by very passionate enthusiasts owners for passionate enthusiastic owners, see her like a on line garage, there is a lot of tech stuff hopefully explained for everyone to use, if there is something you cannot get your head around, or you feel that there is a strong walk through guide missing that needs creating by one of us or from yourselves, please let us know, we are also on false book and youtube, which as short tech vids to help, and again if you feel there is a vid that would help please get it touch.
the menders is free, but like everything there is a cost to run things and bills( we are just happy its not a heating cost), so if we have saved you hundreds, please throw a small donation in the pot so we can keep on going to carry on helping others in the same way .

*** we are currently looking for a sponsor for this year, so if you have the passion and can see this sites worth to everyone , please get in touch and step forward to help***

And thank heavens that we are now on the way back up the brighter ,warmer longer days, "come on summer", and lets see those project builds.

M-m

Explain your user name?

Anything goes in here.. within reason
Sean
Just Run In

Re: Explain your user name?

Postby Sean » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:45 pm

Mine come from when I was in ..well Its my name lol I tend to use it on all forums I use lol It just saves so who are you?? questions at meets :-D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sean
MK1 import
E39 BMW daily driver
pollyanna
Regular

Postby pollyanna » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Although I am a bloke, mine is just the name of my Golden Retriever dog. If I new how to, i would put a picture of her in the avatar.
Speedy
Epic Poster

Postby Speedy » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:45 pm

pollyanna wrote:Although I am a bloke, mine is just the name of my Golden Retriever dog. If I new how to, i would put a picture of her in the avatar.

Hi Alan

Go to the Cog tab ( user control panel ) it's next to the PM new messages tab. go in there then to profile and then Edit Avatar tab, insert you picture.
1989 Fresh import with 30,000 km, Maruha Four Pot calipers, 270mm disks, Rose jointed drop links, Uprated ARB's, MeisterR CRD Coilovers, Rota wheels, LSD, Zoom console, Maruha Alternator, Jenvey ITB's, Megasquirt ECU
1st Modified Class Bristol OC Spring Rally
2nd Weston Park April 2017
1st 'Modern Classic' Stafford Castle Classic Show July 2018
3rd 'Best Japanese Classic' Tatton Park Aug 18
1st Modified Class Ragley Hall OC National SEP 18
1st Easter show Weston Park 2019
2nd 80's class Newport Easter show 2019

2011 2.0 RC Sport Tech in Aluminium, Smart Top.
binarypunk

Postby binarypunk » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:47 pm

pollyanna wrote:Although I am a bloke, mine is just the name of my Golden Retriever dog. If I new how to, i would put a picture of her in the avatar.

Click on the 'cog' toward the top of the page (user control panel), then click 'Profile' then 'Edit Avatar'.

(beaten to it!)
Jon - UK Mk1 1.6 1993 Classic Red

Check out my MX5 mods and tools:
http://www.binarypunk.co.uk
Need spares? Go to Autolink!
http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
pollyanna
Regular

Postby pollyanna » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks to binarypunk & Speedy for your help above. Job done, she was only a pup when this picture was taken but I still have her for one or two years more.
bob_drinks_beer
Just Run In

Postby bob_drinks_beer » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:32 pm

Mines Due to the fact that my name is Bob and I drink beer, though very rarely nowadays!
Pinky1984
Regular

Postby Pinky1984 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:29 am

bob_drinks_beer wrote:Mines Due to the fact that my name is Bob and I drink beer, though very rarely nowadays!

Best username in ages!
1989 Eunos Roadster

al_p

Postby al_p » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:44 am

i am an alien looking for pies
I remember the days when ‘Blue Ray’ was an elderly gentleman who drowned in our local swimming pool.
Mazda Mender
Site Admin

Postby Mazda Mender » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:14 am

al_p wrote:i am an alien looking for pies

Well you landed not far from pie land :handgestures-thumbup:
M-m
The Disclaimer:-
This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects, the articles/answers/comments are provided for information purposes and they are not intended to substitute informed professional advice, I or mazdamenders.net cannot personally be hold responsible for any damage occurred from following this procedure or any injuries from it. Proceed at your own risk.

Mk 1 Eunos 93 black V.S II 1.8 ,
Mk 2 .1/4 Roadster 99 black & gold V.S 1.8 .
Mk 1 Eunos 90 1.6 soul red ..f/ build
MK 2.1/4 Blue V.S Roadster 1.8 99 ..
MK1 1.8 ,white import.. (Ashleighs)
MK1 1.6 yellow J ltd import.f/build
MK 1 1.8 black Tokyo Ltd..f/build

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/ http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/ http://miata.net/ http://www.autolinkuk.co.uk/
flea
Moderator Wannabe

Postby flea » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 am

The first time I took the red & white one to a mates garage they all called me the flying flea & it just seemed to stick after that
Eunos 1.6 special 1989 with a few added extras
Eunos 1991 1.6
Eunos 1990 1.6 project
Mk2 1999 1.8
Skuzzle
Serial Poster

Postby Skuzzle » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Do I really have to do this?....
Go on then.

What is Skuzzle : the line of scum left in the bath after a girl has shaved her legs.

Why Skuzzle... well it was the name of a band I was in at college.. but people just ended up calling me skuzzle. It stuck for forum names as Nick is generally already taken... and then once I had a reputation as an mx5 tuner it would have been detrimental to use a differrent name than Skuzzle Motorsport.. kinda got stuck with it really.. but its grown on me over 13 years.
cavalatete
Just Run In

Postby cavalatete » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:50 pm

My user name is a shortened form of "ça va pas la tête ?" which in French means, "Are you crazy?". My user name omits the negative "Pas" but with the correct intonation means the same, (I think.) :obscene-drinkingcheers:
jonXS
Regular

Postby jonXS » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:49 pm

My user name is a shortened version of my name 'jonathan'
Jon. And XS the other model type of car that I own and drive, a 205 xs :) :) :)
fujikun
Regular

Postby fujikun » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:44 pm

my wife is japanese, in japan a favourite child if female is called name followed by chan.
if boy its kun, so fujikun is partly from her name and ofcourse me and the eunos are the boys!
chrisst2
New

Postby chrisst2 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:06 am

Mine harks back to the days when I had a Ducati ST2 ... joined the owners club and had to come up with a nickname not used, me being the imaginative sort (NOT) used my name Chris & added ST2 ... exciting eh ... or not :handgestures-thumbup:
MK3 NC 2.0 Sport

Return to “General chat and banter”